1 May 2014

Favourite Mascara of the Month - L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter

So instead of doing the usual monthly favourites, I decided to talk about just one product. It is the L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter. The amount of hype there was about the mascara was almost unbearable. I thought my trusty Volume Million Lashes (from L'Oreal too) was the other mascara in the world for me. But oh no no. I was wrong. It was on offer in Boots, so I thought I might as well try it and see what all the fuss was about, and now I see.


The mascara claims to extend the look of lashes towards the outer eye without clumps. It also claims to have Cacoon fibres which help to make the lashes look longer. The wand for this mascara is thicker one end and becomes tapered towards the end.


 I normally apply two coats of mascara just to build up volume and length. I find that this mascara work even better when you wear winged liner. This mascara definitely gives me longer lashes and definitely winged out. You just need to be careful with how you apply the mascara due to the wand. Use the wider part for the outer ends. So you do find yourself in an awkward position when it comes to the left eye. Use the rounded side of the wand for the bottom lashes as it catches every single hair.


Two coats are just enough for my lashes. Anymore and it will look spidery. Excuse the untamed brows.

- kristalovesx - 

No comments:

Post a Comment