7 March 2014

February Favourites '14

It's March. It's nearly my birthday! Woooo. Right onto the favourites.


So my favourite foundation this month has actually been a BB Cream. I bought the wrong shade I bought a shade lighter. But it actually blends out evenly and gives a glow to the skin. Retails for £12.00 at The Body Shop.

Favourite power to set my face with is the Sleek's Suede Effect in the Shade 02. It has an almost velvety feel to the touch and creates a matte finish when setting your face. You can get this at Superdrug for £6.99.

Next on the list is my favourite eye product and this month's favourite is the Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in the shade On and On Bronze. I love using this as an inner eye highlight when having my usual winged eyeliner. It also works as a great base when doing any eye shadow combo, it's kind of an alternative to primers. Superdrug are currently doing a 3 for 2 on all Maybelline product so snatch yours for £4.99.

My favourite lip product is the Hoola lipgloss by Benefit. I've currently got the sample size which means I have to use it sparingly. It's a gorgeous shimmery nude which is perfect on a lazy day. You can get the full size on Benefit's website for £14.50. A little tip for you guys, if you are a student you can get 10% off Benefit cosmetics if you sign up to Uni-Days. ;)

Favourite brush at the moment is the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush which I have been using for my concealer under my eyes. The brush is fluffy and soft and doesn't drag the skin around, which is a plus! This brush is part of the Real Techniques set which you can get at Boots for £21.99.

Hair product timeeeee. I have no hope in getting volume in my fringe, back combing does not help at all. So I have resorted to back combing spray, which works better than dry shampoo believe it or not. I just spray it inbetween my fringe and ruffle my hair to distribute the product. and BOOM. Voluminous hair. It's on offer at Superdrug, 2 for £5, but usually sells for £3.79.

And last and not least my favourite scent. It has to be Next's Milan. This fragrance is fruity, with a floral heart and a woody base, perfect for entering spring time. It just smells so feminine without being too overpowering. I couldn't find the 100ml online but I could find the 50ml. The 50ml retails for £8.



What are your favourites this month?


- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment