14 October 2013

What's on my bedside table?


I've always had this thing where I need my bedside table to be neat and minimal. I hate the cluttered look, plus having it all neat just gives a dash of maturity. As you can see I've only got my essentials. Such as my books and a few products.


I've got a small selection of magazines and a book. I love reading my book before bed. It calms me down and I become relaxed and ready for bed. The magazines are there when I need something to do when having my cuppa tea. Plus I need a few ideas for some outfits for the cold early mornings to uni. 

Now for the products ...


Before bed I like to rehydrate my lips, eyes and hands. Carmex is my number one love for lips, apart from the Baby Lips. Then I hydrate my eyes with Simple's Soothing Eye Balm. This is the best eye cream that I have used. I usually get a flaky patch above my eye, but this has helped to clear it up. I've also got my Jergens Ultra Healing Body Cream, which I used for my hands to keep them soft, soft, soft. The smell reminds me of old people but I like it aha. 


What's on your bedside table?

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment