2 October 2013

Review - Maybelline Baby Lips

I know I haven't been blogging a lot, it's due to the start of my new course at university. So bear with me if I don't post for a while. Let's get back to the post ...

-

So I went to Superdrug guys. I know, it's a weakness. So yeah, I went to Superdug and got myself two more Baby Lips. YAY. They are the softest and smoothest lipbalm that I have ever used. I've been using the Intense Care for a while now and it's almost running out. I've noticed such a different in the softness of my lips when using the Intense Care. 


Cherry Me and Peach Kiss are the new additions to my life. Both are so moisturising and they both have slight tints to the lip. I don't know what else to say apart from them being so amazing! Get them now. You're missing out if you don't. Throw away the Vaseline and by yourself some Baby Lips.

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment