18 September 2013

My Everyday Face

I love looking at other bloggers and other Youtubers everyday face. Just seeing all the different product people use and how they apply it. I have taken a few pictures to show you what I used on a daily basis. 


It looks like quite a lot but I use them in moderation of course.


I recommend getting the Sleek Contour Kit!! They have three shades to choose from, so you can get the right shade for you. Just remember to blend, blend and blend :)


So many mascaras have come and go but L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes will always be the one that I run back to. The consistency stays the same for many months and helps create a fanned out lash look.


I use two separate concealers, I use the Fit Me concealer for the inner part of my eyes and the Revlon for any blemishes as it's a medium coverage.


Heather Shimmer is a perfect shimmery nude, perfect for an Olive skin tone. I have on and off days about this lipstick as I prefer a Matte lipstick and this lipstick has a subtle shimmer and gloss.

If you want to see an actual photo of me wearing these lovely items, I should post one up soon.

- kristalovesx -

No comments:

Post a Comment