3 August 2013

August Wishlist


1. Topshop - Laurent Cross Over Platforms - £56
These shoes are amazing. On the website the model's legs look super toned and long. These can be paired with absolutely anything, like anything. They do look really high but the platform always makes it easier to walk in.

What beauty guru doesn't have this! It's such a beauty essential for creating a flawless contour. I always have a problem trying to find the right shade to contour my face with. The only brand which I know that do a matte, slightly darker tones is Sleek. So why not?!

Well this is a pricey skincare item! But the reviews for this is amazing. This is a cream which helps reduce hyper-pigmentation and help brighten up the face. My skin has broken out due to stress and just not maintaining my skincare routine. So maybe this could help for my skin problemos. 

- kristalovesx -


No comments:

Post a Comment